How to Apply - Homebound
We are NOT currently accepting applications for Homebound Teachers.
- You must complete the following:
- Homebound Teacher Application - If you are a current district employee (teacher or certified substitute) you only need to complete step 1.
- District Application or Teacher Application on CERRA website - The application (including CERRA) must be printed and mailed
- Voluntary Applicant Data
- Background Check Form
- Reference Form - You will need to send this to your reference and have it returned directly to the Human Resource Department. (may fax to 864-355-3975) --OR-- If you waive your right to review your references on the CERRA application you will not need to submit a separate reference form. References will print with your application.
- We must have the Application, Reference (Or printed CERRA application with references) and Choice Point Authorization for the application to be complete.
All application paperwork should be submitted to:
Human Resources ATTN Homebound Teachers
Greenville County Schools
PO Box 2848
Greenville, SC 29602-2848
- Once your application is complete it will be on file as a homebound teacher.
- You may contact guidance departments at individual schools to determine available assignments.
- Guidance counselors at each school are the primary contact for homebound teachers.
- If offered a homebound assignment (and you are not a current district employee) you must complete the new hire paperwork and attend a new employee orientation BEFORE you begin the assignment.
For homebound application assistance, please call 355-7300 for Human Resources.