Please provide a brief customer service survey.
Need Help? Start with INFOLine - 864-355-3100
If you are not sure exactly who to contact, our INFOLine service center representatives can help you.
Call 864-355-3100 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. to speak to a service representative who will assist you with your request or concern. You can also fax INFOLine at 864-355-1086.
P.O. Box 2848 • Greenville, South Carolina 29602
- 4K Full-Day Child Development (4 year olds) - Offered at Selected Sites • 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Elementary Schools (Full-Day 5K, 1st Grade - 5th Grade)
- Washington Center and West Greenville School • 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Elementary Schools (K - 5th Grade) • 8:00 AM – 2:30 PM
- Middle Schools (6th Grade - 8th Grade) • 8:30 AM - 3:15 PM
- High Schools (9th Grade - 12th Grade) • 8:45 AM - 3:45 PM
How Will I Know If Schools Are Closed?
Check the GCS website, Facebook or Twitter Page. Tune to local radio and television stations. Call INFOLine at 355-3100. Parents should discuss plans for early dismissal (pickup, supervision, etc.) due to inclement weather with their children.