Join the Greenville Drive on Tuesday, July 26th for the 7th annual Advanced Manufacturing & Engineering Night @ Fluor Field.
- 5:30pm District 356 opens
- 6:00pm Stadium gates open
- 7:00pm First pitch of the Drive game against the Bowling Green Hot Rods
Without a doubt, this will be our most exciting & impactful AM&E Night event to date at Fluor Field, and we sincerely hope you can join us. To encourage as much of the community to join us as possible, all K-12 students throughout the region receive a complimentary ticket to the game, provided by the Greenville Drive.
Advanced Manufacturing & Engineering Night at the Drive is an annual celebration designed to “ignite the passion for AM&E” with young people from all across the Upstate. Every year this is the most unique & high impact Drive gameday event hosted at Fluor Field where students have an opportunity to interact with current professionals, educators, and representatives from leading AM&E organizations throughout the Upstate, such as BMW, Greenville Technical College, Michelin, General Electric, Milliken, Bosch Rexroth, and many more to learn about how best to pursue a career path in the exciting & cutting edge AM&E industry.
This year's AM&E Night event will, once again, feature in-person experiences, highly engaging & interactive concourse exhibits, networking opportunities, virtual experiences, and so many other exciting entertainment features. Read further below for a highlight of this year’s planned activities:
5:30 PM: Leadership & Educator Panel Discussion on District 356
Brand new for 2022, join industry leaders, educators, and other industry professionals for a special pre-game panel discussion. The panel will include senior leadership from the Upstate’s most prominent AM&E companies, including Dr. Robert Engelhorn (President & CEO of BMW Manufacturing); Dr. Keith Miller (President of Greenville Technical College); Diane Beagle (General Manager, Customer Service Engineering at General Electric); Cauiss Holmes (Manufacturing Director at Michelin’s Earthmover Facility) as well as David Kirk (Greenville Technical College BAS Graduate) and other student representatives. The panel will focus on “how students can best pursue Advanced Manufacturing & Engineering as a viable career opportunity” and will be moderated by Alex Estevez, Venture Partner with Accel Partners.
6:00 PM: Stadium Gates Open & Interactive Concourse Exhibits Begin
- Once again AM&E Night will offer K-12 students and their parents the opportunity to look inside the unique and innovative world of Advanced Manufacturing & Engineering. Visit tables from our region’s leading AM&E companies featuring high end technologies including virtual and augmented reality, robotics, 3D animation and printers and so much more!
- Confirmed exhibitors this year include Bosch Rexroth, Koops, Duke Energy, General Electric, Greenville Technical College, Hoowaki, Michelin, Milliken, and many more still to be confirmed
- In addition, become a member of the Young Innovators Club and receive a "checklist" upon entry to Fluor Field. As you visit and experience each exhibitor along the concourse, they'll sign your checklist and once you've collected all of your signatures, turn it in at the Fluor Field Information Center behind section 107 to be entered to win awesome prizes and experiences!