Posted: Thursday, December 7, 2017
AA/AP Pool Application Opens December 15
Greenville County Schools will open the Administrative Assistant/Assistant Principal (AA/AP) Pool application period on Friday, December 15, 2017. Any person who possesses the required certification in Educational Leadership/School Administration and wishes to become an Administrative Assistant or Assistant Principal in Greenville County Schools is encouraged to apply. Current AAs or APs in GCS who want a transfer or promotion are required to apply to the pool per instructions sent directly to you.
The application window will close on Wednesday, January 24, 2018. It will be the candidate’s responsibility to submit all documentation by this date with no exceptions. If you do not meet the requirements or do not submit the required documentation, you will not be considered for the pool.
After January 24, an administrative team will screen all applicants. Interviews will be arranged beginning in early February. You will be notified at that time if you have or have not been selected for an interview. Once your interview is completed, you will receive a letter/email indicating whether you have or have not been approved for the AA/AP Pool. If you are approved for the pool, you will receive instructions about the selection process for specific positions at schools.
- Submit to our online application system
- Your letter of interest
- Your current resume
- A copy of your certification in Educational Leadership/School Administration
- Submit to your current Principal
- Submit per instructions to this Google Form
- A MAXIMUM 1 minute video of yourself in response to the following prompt: Tell us about yourself and why you believe you are ready to be an assistant administrator.