Federal Student Aid Information - Just starting to learn about the college process? See real students' stories and advice about college with high-level information on Why GO, What to Do, and How to Pay.
FAFSA4caster- FAFSA4caster will help you get an early start on the financial aid process by:
- Providing you with an early estimate of your eligibility for federal student aid.
- Giving you an experience similar to FAFSA on the Web
- Allowing you to transfer all of your FAFSA4caster data to FAFSA on the Web once you are ready to apply for aid.
- Providing you the option to apply for your Federal Student Aid PIN.
- Increasing your knowledge of the financial aid process, and providing information about other sources of aid.
- Another feature of FAFSA4caster is the "FAFSA4caster Tip". These tips appear throughout the site and provide you with information that will help make preparing for college and the financial aid process easier.
FAFSA - Step by step instructions on completing the FAFSA can be found here. Please remember the application is FREE to complete.
Scholarships - Scholarships are available throughout your college education. A number of privately operated scholarship search services charge fees ranging from $50 to over $500 to aid you in locating scholarships, often with varying degrees of success. Here are some sources of FREE information about scholarships.