Posted: Thursday, February 12, 2015
Greenville County Schools and the business community will host a “Shining Stars” teacher recruitment event at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena in downtown Greenville on Monday, March 16, 8:00 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. Prospective candidates can register online through Sunday, March 8.
The Shining Stars event is hosted each year by Greenville County Schools as a way in which candidates searching for teaching positions can meet Greenville County Schools’ principals and district staff. Candidates will participate in a career fair by visiting tables of schools in which they are interested.
This is also an opportunity to learn about Greenville County and what it has to offer as a great place to live and work!
Shining Stars Teacher Recruitment Event Schedule
Monday, March 16, 2015
- 8:00-8:30 AM: Middle and Secondary Candidates arrive and check in for morning interviews if scheduled for one
- 8:30-11:00 AM: Morning Interview for Middle and Secondary Candidates and Networking with Middle and High School Principals at Career Fair
- 10:45-11:15 AM: Early Childhood and Elementary Candidates arrive and check in for afternoon interviews if scheduled for one
- 11:15-11:45 AM: Welcome: Mr. Royster, Superintendent, and other Community Leaders
- 12:00-2:30 PM: Afternoon Interview for Early Childhood and Elementary Candidates and Networking with Elementary School Principals at Career Fair