The following forms were given to students during the first week of school. Please be sure your student returns all forms to their teacher.
Click on the link above for Visitor and Volunteer Guidenlines for Greenville County Schools.
A backpack for parents account provides parents, guardians, or contacts with a central place to sign in to do the following:
- View their student's information including demographics, attendance, classes, grades, lunch balances, and test scores
- Apply or register their student to Special Focus schools and programs (Fine Arts Center, Career Centers, etc.)
- Receive alerts and notifications regarding their students
- View their student's school and contact information
- Manage parent and contact information for their students