East North Street Academy has an active, involved, and supportive PTA. We sponsor various fund-raising projects, which provide equipment, materials and other needs for our school. Parents, grandparents, family members, and friends are invited to not only join PTA, but also encouraged to become actively involved in PTA and PTA sponsored activities: Fall Carnival, Movie Nights, Daddy Daughter Dance, Teacher Appreciation Week and much more. Announcements about meeting dates are printed on the school marquee and monthly newsletters.
Please support our school by joining PTA. You don't have to volunteer your time (though we'd love it if you did) or have children in school to belong to PTA.
Here are a few benefits we're offering to those who join the PTA for the 2017-2018 school year.
- 1 free entry in the Michelin Tire Ticket Drawing
- $1 off your yearbook purchase
- 1 free drink at the dance in February
PTA Goal: to empower all ENSA families to take a more active role in supporting their child's education. That role may look different for everyone- but when we all contribute as we can, our school becomes a better place.
- Email ENSA PTA: email@example.com
- PTA President - Jeni Townsend
- Vice President - Brent Snipes
- Co-Treasurer - Renee Davis
- Co-Treasurer - Catrina Woodard
- Secretary - Markita Barton
- Co-Volunteer Coordinator: Tysha Jacobs-Talton
- Co-Volunteer Coordinator: Ebony Austin
- Membership Chairperson - Rebecca Kenney
- Teacher Representative, 4K-2nd - Holly Bolling
- Teacher Representative, 3rd-5th - Kristan Alewine
For more information about what the National PTA organization does for you, click here.
For more information about what the State PTA organization does for you, click here.
For more information about what the District I PTA organization does for you, click here.
To view the 2017-2018 ENSA PTA Budget, CLICK HERE