A = Achieve a safe, inviting, student-centered environment
T = Technology that engages families and educates students
O = Opportunities to Build a Better Graduate
M = Math and Science real world connections across the curriculum
The Purpose of ENSA of Mathematics and Science Academy is to develop inquisitive learners through the engagement of every child by an elementary curriculum that makes students aware of real world connections to math and science.
We will create a culture of excellence where our students exceed state standards through an engaging, proven curriculum and individualized instruction from excellent teachers in collaboration with home and community partnerships.
- All students can learn.
- Students are the center of the educational process.
- Students learn best in a safe and engaging learning environment where technology is used to communicate and discover and students are nurtured by competent and caring teachers, administrators, and support personnel.
- Students have the responsibility to be active learners and make positive contributions to society.
- Students should have equitable access to educational opportunities.
- Educational experiences empower students to communicate and collaborate effectively, solve problems competently, think critically and creatively, and act responsibly, thereby preparing them to be a better graduate.
- Curriculum and instruction should meet the needs of all students.
- Education is the shared responsibility of home, school, business, and community.
Our Foundation - Original Building - 1956