This webpage is your gateway to the many resources available to help your child succeed at Welcome Elementary School. Bookmark this webpage as your go-to source for accurate and timely information regarding your child’s education.
Links to your school website and the Parent Portal will practically put you in the classroom with your child. School events, teacher emails, daily grades and attendance information are available at the click of your mouse.
Greenville County Schools’ Parent Portal is an online gateway for parents to information about their child’s education. Click HERE.
Greenville County Schools Student/Parent Calendars
- 2017-2018 Student/Parent Calendar
- 2017-2018 Calendario Escolar
- Process to Decide Whether to Delay, Close or Dismiss Early Due to Inclement Weather
- Impact of School Closings, Delays and Early Dismissals
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can my child be excused from studying materials that are offensive to me?
- How do I request a transcript?
- How many days must my child attend school?
- How much do meals cost?
- Is your child too ill to attend school?
- Request for Accommodations to District/School Event, Program, or Activity
- Rules for Distribution of Flyers at School by External Groups
- School Hours and Closing Information
- School Lunch Prepayment Options
- Finding My Child's School
- Strategic Education Plan
- What are school entrance requirements?
- What if my child transfers from another district?
- What immunization shot are required?
- What is the district Grading Scale Information?
- What school supplies will my child need?
- When to Stop for a School Bus
- - School Board Policies, meeting schedule, and minutesBoardDocs
- Identity theft and general internet safety
- Sex Offenders Registry Information
- Student Behavior Code - English
- Student Behavior Code - Spanish