Mauldin Middle School PTA
The Mauldin Middle School Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) is made up of parents, faculty, and community members who work together to support and enhance the learning community of students who attend MMS. Please feel free to call the school at 864-355-6770 or contact a board member if you have any concerns.
The goal of the MMS PTA is to continue to improve facilities and support the ongoing educational needs of MMS. The board meets the third Monday of each month.
Thank you to our 2019-2020 Corporate Sponsors:
If you're not a fan of selling stuff, join the Mustang Club. 100% of your tax deductible donation goes back to MMS! Four membership levels are available: Corporate Gold ($350+), Corporate Silver ($200-$349), Bronze ($50-199), and Basic ($10-$49).
Thank you for supporting our Fall Fundraiser!
Box Tops for Education
Every Box Top helps MMS. New incentives are coming for students donating the most Box Tops every quarter. Visit Box Tops for Education
to learn more, sign up, and track our school's earnings for the year.
Show your MMS spirit by buying and wearing Mauldin Middle t-shirts, bags, and car decals. Clear bags (compliant with the new GCSD Clear Bag Policy for athletic events) are available for $5.00 in the school store. You may also visit our Online Store
for Mauldin Mustangs gear.
The PTA Reflections contest is sponsored by the National PTA and encourages students to enter original creations of art, photography, dance, and music, or literature. The PTA will reward student for their entries and will award any student whose creation is chosen to compete at district, state, or national level. Students submitted entries in October.
2019-20 PTA Board
- President: Leigh Feltz
- Vice President: Kelli Pellerin
- Treasurer: Randee Huey
- Secretary: Chrissie Browning
2019-20 Committee Chairs
- Beautification: April Day
- Box Tops: Mollie West
- Corporate Sponsorships: Chrissie Browning
- Hospitality: Peyton McNair and Amy Byce
- Legislative: Molly Swilling
- Membership: Jennifer Darst
- Nominations: Eric Cilli, Stacy Daniel, Lee Katherine Herczogh
- Red Ribbon Week: Gretchen Frayseth
- School Store: Adriana Gonzalez and Amy Heard
- Spirit Events: Gretchen Frayseth
- Spirit Wear: Kathryn Davis
- Volunteers: Melanie Sudduth
- Ways and Means: Lee Katherine Herczogh
2019-20 PTA Budget