We hope the information you find here is helpful and answers any questions you have about student attendance for the school year. Below are a few reminders to help you and your student have a successful year at MMS.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact Suzanne Hollis, our Attendance Clerk.
Review the MMS Attendance Policies and Procedures
- School starts promptly at 8:30 AM. Please be early to make it to class on time.
- Students are only allowed to miss 10 school days a year.
- A parent must submit a note for any absence or it will be counted as unexcused.
- School is dismissed at 3:15 PM. Students should be picked up no later than 4:00 PM.
- A parent must submit a note the morning of the early dismissal.
- No early dismissals will be permitted after 2:45 PM.