The Mauldin Middle School Health Room is open every school day from 8:00 AM - 3:15 PM.
It is staffed by one Registered Nurse (RN) and one Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
Parents are required to bring prescription medication to school and provide the proper forms before any prescription or over-the-counter medication may be left at school. Please print forms and return to the MMS Health Room before sending medications to school with students.
For Prescription/Non-Prescription Medication
- Authorization for Medical Procedures at School
- Over-the-Counter Medication Permission
- Prescription Medication Authorization
- Safe Access to Vital Epinephrine (SAVE) Act
- Self-Administration of Medication (Page 1 | Page 2)
Effective as of the 2013-2014 school year, all 7th grade students must have a Tdap vaccination. Tdap is a combination vaccine that protects against three potentially life-threatening bacterial diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis (whooping cough).
Parents do not have to wait until 7th grade. Children as young as seven years old may be vaccinated.