Have You Moved?
If you have moved, two current "proof of residency" documents must be submitted. The proof of residency must be dated within the past 30 days and must show the property address, not just a mailing address. These documents can be:
- Electric bill showing the property address
- Gas bill showing the property address
- Water bill showing the property address
- Cable bill showing the property address
- Recent mortgage statement showing property address
- Current signed lease agreement with landlord's name and phone number
- Current paid tax receipt for real estate (not a property tax bill) showing property address
- Most recent State or Federal income tax return showing property address
- Pay stub with visible address (this cannot be used with a W-2, since it is basically the same document)
- Current statement from DSS or other governmental agency which proves residency of the parent/legal guardian
- Signed closing contract for any home purchase (once home is closed, two proofs of residency must be provided within a week of closing)
Proof of Residency documents must be brought to the school in person for verification.
Updating phone numbers, emergency contact information, etc. can be done online through the Parent Portal. If you have not accessed this information before or you have forgotten your password, please come by the MMS office with your current photo ID to receive your username and password.