Have You Moved?

moving boxes

If you have moved, two current "proof of residency" documents must be submitted to the school. The  proof of residency must be dated within the past 30 days and must show the property address, not just a mailing address. These documents can be:

Other acceptable documents: 

Any leases with future occupancy dates must be submitted to the Planning & Demographics Department.

Proof of Residency documents must be brought to the school in person for verification.

Updating phone numbers, emergency contact information, etc. can be done online through the Parent Portal (closed for the summer months). If you have not accessed this information before or you have forgotten your password, please come by the MMS office with your current photo ID to receive your username and password.