I.D. Badge Policy
Updated 8/16/23, per Greenville County Schools
Every student is issued an ID and grade level lanyard at no cost, at the beginning of the year or when they enroll. Every student must wear a school issued ID and lanyard every day while on campus. If a student forgets the ID, a new ID can be purchased in the morning before 8:45 in the media center for $5.00.
- Each student will be provided with one student identification badge and one breakaway, grade level colored lanyard at no charge.
- Every student must wear the ID badge at all times while on school grounds.
- ID badge must be worn around the neck on the breakaway lanyard without additional accessories other than a house key.
- Lost, stolen, or defaced ID badges must be replaced for $5.00 at student cost and exact change is required.
- Replacement lanyards can be replaced for $1.00.
- The front and back of the ID must remain visible, plain, and free of markings, etc.
- IDs that are lost, stolen, altered, damaged, broken, worn, or defaced in any way must be replaced IMMEDIATELY.
If a student forgets the school ID and does not have money to purchase another one, the following steps will be followed.
- Each student will be allowed 5 temporary per quarter.
- Once a student has used all 5 temporary badges, on the day a student forgets for the 6th time, a new ID will be printed for the student and the student will be charged accordingly.
- After a third reprint of ID badge, students will have ISS.
- Student fines can be paid in the media center each morning before 8:30 with cash, check or money order.
- All fines must be paid before participating in some school events.