The PTA Mission
To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in schools, in the community and before governmental agencies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children; and
To assist parents in developing skills they need to raise and protect their children; and
To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
- Congratulations on 100% participation in PTA for the 40th year in a row!
- Students, parents, and grandparents as well as other family members are invited to join PTA.
- Membership forms are sent home with students in the "First Day Packet." If you need an additional membership form, please contact the school.
Executive Board Member Responsible E-mail
President Sandra Miller email@example.com
President Elect Meredith Glenn firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer Matt Rollins email@example.com
Assistant Treasurer Kim Brooks firstname.lastname@example.org
Fundraising Ashley Fletcher email@example.com
Enrichment Dargan Mudge firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications Clay Gilbert email@example.com
Secretary Tricia Craddock firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Coordinator Abby Gary email@example.com
School Events Kim Troyer firstname.lastname@example.org
Satellite Email Callie Coleman email@example.com
Past President Kristy Way firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher of the Year Patti Renwick email@example.com
Have you seen Scout's Rock? It is the large painted rock in front of the school at the corner of Parkins Mill Rd. and Betty Spencer Drive.
Scout’s Rock is a great way to send a special message and show your school spirit or tell someone "Happy Birthday!"
- Reservations are required
- Dates are available on a first come, first served basis. No businesses, please.
- Cost is $10 for one day (3pm-3pm)