Click here to go to Sara Collins PTA Website
The PTA Mission
To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in schools, in the community and before governmental agencies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children; and
To assist parents in developing skills they need to raise and protect their children; and
To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
- Congratulations on 100% participation in PTA for the 40th year in a row!
- Students, parents, and grandparents as well as other family members are invited to join PTA.
- Membership forms are sent home with students in the "First Day Packet." If you need an additional membership form, please contact the school.
Have you seen Scout's Rock? It is the large painted rock in front of the school at the corner of Parkins Mill Rd. and Betty Spencer Drive.
Scout’s Rock is a great way to send a special message and show your school spirit or tell someone "Happy Birthday!"
- Reservations are required
- Dates are available on a first come, first served basis. No businesses, please.
- Cost is $10 for one day (3pm-3pm)
To make a reservation, click this sign-up link. Click this link for more information and helpful tips.