We look forward to welcoming you to Oakview!
If you have questions regarding enrollment at Oakview, please contact Oakview's Attendance Clerk at 864-355-7102.
Rising Kindergarten Registration information can be found here.
How to Enroll
There are two ways to enroll:
Online Via Parent Backpack
Parents should set up a Backpack account. Once it is set up, open the Backpack account, look for “Enroll A Student,” and follow the instructions.
Need help? Watch the Backpack Enrollment Video Tutorial.
In Person at Oakview
If you do not have internet access, the Student Enrollment Form and Home Language Survey form are available at each school. Be sure to bring all of the required documents when you visit the school.
The following documents are required for online or face-to-face registration:
- Photo ID from any state or country
- Two current “proof of residency” documents (all must contain property address). These can be a combination of:Current bills – i.e. electric, gas, water, cable
- Current mortgage statement or current signed lease agreement with landlord’s name and phone number
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Signed Certificate of Immunization, Conditional Certificate of Immunization, or Religious Exemption Certificate (Religious Exemption Certificate provided by Health Department)
Transportation forms are also required if you plan to use bus service.