About JL Mann High Academy of Math, Science and Technology
- Students achieve best in a safe and inviting environment where they are engaged in learning.
- Students must have highly competent and caring teachers, principals, and support staff.
- Students must have equitable and highly-quality educational opportunities that evolve and change to reflect the world around them.
- A successful educational culture empowers students to communicate and collaborate effectively, solve problems competently, think critically and creatively, and act responsibly.
- A successful educational culture develops students who are empathetic, respectful, resilient, and act with integrity.
- Embracing diversity and inclusion leads to mutual respect and breaks down barriers.
- Education is the shared responsibility of students, home, school, business, and community.
- Curriculum and instruction must meet the needs of all students and prepare each student for success.
- Early reading and mathematical thinking are the foundations for educational success.
- Our educational organization prepares students to value learning and contribute to society, which has a lasting positive impact on our communities.
We develop opportunities for all students to achieve personal success and become college and career ready in order to become productive, responsible, and engaged citizens.
Making a Difference by inspiring, supporting, and preparing students for their next step in life.