News & Notes
PSAT/NMSQT Test Administration and District-Wide Registration Window
The PSAT/NMSQT test administration at J. L. Mann will be on October 12. The district-wide registration window for the PSAT/NMSQT test administration is from Friday, August 26 – Monday, September 12 at 4:00.
For more information, please click here.
AP Summer Reading Assignments
The below AP classes have required summer reading assignments for the 2022-2023 school year.
- AP Art History
- AP Biology
- AB Calculus- Google Classroom with code j6b24zc
- BC Calculus- Google Classroom with code vi2736s
- AP Chemistry
- AP English Language and Composition- not required
- AP English Literature and Composition- not required
- AP Physics
- AP Seminar
- AP World History
*If the AP class you plan to take during the 2022-2023 school year does not have a link to summer reading requirements, please contact the teacher for that specific course about summer reading requirements.
2022-2023 Parking Passes
We will begin selling 2022-2023 student parking passes at the following dates and times:
- May 23 – 27, 2022 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM (RISING SENIORS FOR SY 22-23 ONLY)
- July 25 - 28, 2022 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM (SENIORS ONLY)
- August 1 - 4, 2022 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM (SENIORS AND JUNIORS ONLY)
- August 15 - 19, 2022 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (ANY STUDENT QUALIFIED)
- Aug 15 - First Day of School
To purchase a pass you must owe NO obligations. Make sure all of your obligations are cleared before you leave school for summer break. No exceptions. If you owe obligations, you will not be allowed to purchase a pass until we return for the 2022-2023 school year, if passes are available.