Enroll / Withdraw
Enrolling Your Student
- Please begin by verifying that your student is zoned for Northwood Middle School by visiting the Find Your School site.
- Download, print, and complete the enrollment packet (pre-printed packets available in the Northwood Front Office).
- The student's parent or guardian must personally bring the completed enrollment forms and the following items to Northwood Middle School:
- Parent/guardian's government issued photo ID.
- Copies of two (2) current proofs of residency - must be dated within 30 days & contain property address (mortgage, lease, water, power, natural gas, paystub, etc).
- Student's original, long form birth certificate.
- Student's immunization record, conditional certificate of immunization, or religious exemption certificate.
- Withdrawal/transfer packet from student's previous school, along with most recent report card/transcript, attendance record, and discipline record.
- If applicable, student's IEP or 504 plan for special accomodations.
- If applicable, court orders pertaining to custody, guardianship, no contact, etc.
- Our Registrar (Dana Hack at 864-355-7013 or email@example.com) is available to receive enrollment documents from 9:00 am - 2:30 pm on school days, unless you have scheduled an appointment outside of those times with her.
- School tours are available only by appointment and should be scheduled through our Registrar (Dana Hack at 864-355-7013 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Withdrawing Your Student
- The parent/guardian must contact the Registrar (Dana Hack at 864-355-7013 or email@example.com) at least 3 school days prior to the student's last day.
- The parent/guardian will need to provide: (1) new home address, and (2) name & address of the school the student will be transferring to.
- On the student's last day at Northwood, the parent/guardian must come to the Northwood Front Office with a government issued photo ID to pickup the withdrawal packet.
- Should the student have any outstanding fees, textbooks, technology, etc, the items must be returned or paid for prior to the withdrawal packet being released.