Please submit a note to the Attendance Clerk anytime your child is tardy, absent, or will have an early dismissal.
A parent must submit a parent or medical note for ANY absence or the absence will remain unexcused.
Attendance notes may be:
- Hand-delivered to the Northwood Front Office
- Faxed to 864-355-7077
- Submitted electronically by completing this online attendance form
Here are a few reminders to help you and your student have a successful year at Northwood:
- Students are not permitted on campus prior to 7:30am.
- Our first bell rings at 8:15 a.m., and students may go to their lockers & classrooms.
- Students must be in their chair when educational instruction begins at 8:25 a.m., or they will be marked as tardy.
- There are no early dismissals after 2:30 p.m., without prior written notice to the Front Office.
- School is dismissed at 3:15 p.m.
- Students must be off campus by 4:00 p.m., unless they are involved in a school-sponsored activity.
Please contact our Attendance Clerk, Rebecca Cockman, at 864-355-7001 or email@example.com with additional questions.