Please contact our Attendance Clerk, Rebecca Cockman, at 864-355-7001 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Please submit a note to the Attendance Clerk anytime your child is tardy, absent, or will have an early dismissal.
- A parent must submit a parent or medical note for ANY absence or the absence will remain unexcused.
- If a student is unable to physically attend school or login to complete work, please provide a note/excuse to the Attendance Clerk explaining the absence.
Attendance notes may be:
- Hand-delivered to the Northwood Front Office
- Emailed to the Attendance Clerk, Rebecca Cockman, at email@example.com
- Faxed to 864-355-7077
- Submitted electronically by completing this online attendance form
Special announcement regarding COVID-19: Parent - Student Symptom Check
Students with symptoms of COVID-19, or that have been directly exposed, should not attend school. Please contact NMS Nurse, Bette Arness at firstname.lastname@example.org or Attendance Clerk, Rebecca Cockman, at email@example.com to notify the school. For more information from Greenville County Schools regarding COVID-19, please click here.
No matter if students are in-person/eLearning or virtual, they must log in and work each day!
Here are a few reminders to help you and your student have a successful year at Northwood:
- Students are not permitted on campus prior to 7:30am.
- Our first bell rings at 8:15 a.m.
- Students must be in their chair when educational instruction begins at 8:25 a.m., or they will be marked as tardy.
- There are no early dismissals after 2:30 p.m., without prior written notice to the Front Office.
- You will be required to present a government issued ID to dismiss your student.
- School is dismissed at 3:15 p.m.
- Students must be off campus by 4:00 p.m., unless they are involved in a school-sponsored activity.
- Help your student succeed by taking a moment to review this helpful graphic which includes attendance tips, facts, and laws!