Parent Teacher Association
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
- Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
- Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
- Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
- Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.
To promote the welfare of children and youth in the home, school, community and place of worship;
To raise the standards of home life;
To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of the children and youth;
To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
PTA Phone - 355-1995
PTA Email - TaylorsTopcats@gmail.com
PTA Board Members for 2021-2022
- President - Erin Pittman
- Vice President/Spirit Wear/Comfort Closet – Christin Pulliam
- Treasurer- Kristi Millner
- Secretary- Lynn Wolfe
- Fundraising - Drake Davis
- Volunteer Coordinator - Sherry Johnson
- Membership - Stephanie Burrell
- Teacher Appreciation - Danielle Graham
- Newsletter - Sarah Williams
- Liason/Christmas Shop - Stacy Merritt
- Daddy/Daughter Dance - Shari Griffith
- Red Ribbon Week/Cheers and Tears/Workroom - Elizabeth Allen-Crane
- Treats with Topcats - Kimberly Hinds
- Workroom/Hospitality/Cheers and Tears/Teacher Appreciation - Crystal McCants