Parent Teacher Association
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
- Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
- Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
- Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
- Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.
To promote the welfare of children and youth in the home, school, community and place of worship;
To raise the standards of home life;
To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of the children and youth;
To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
PTA Email - TaylorsTopcats@gmail.com
PTA Board Members for 2022-2023
- Co-President - Erin Pittman
- Co–President Christin Pulliam
- Treasurer- Drake Davis
- Secretary- Sherry Johnson
- Committe Members:
- Amanda Wilson
- Crystal McCants
- Elizabeth Allen-Crane
- Kimberly Hinds
- Lynn Wolfe
- Riley Cabe
- Sarah Williams
- Shannon Howe
- Sharee Hall
- Shari Griffith