Personal Pathways to Success
Students will have the opportunity to explore 16 different career clusters designed to help students match their interests and abilities with professional career opportunities available in the workforce. Below is a brief listing of the career clusters.
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A / V Technology & Communication
- Business, Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety & Security
- Marketing, Sales, & Service
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Math
- Transportation, Distribution, & Logistics
Bryson Middle School Career Development
Personal Pathways to success...
Personal Pathways will provide all Bryson Middle students with the resources to identify, explore, and develop an education plan for their career and employment goals.
- BMS students will explore a variety of careers to identify clusters of study relevant to their aspirations and abilities.
- In 8th grade, all students will be asked to choose one of 16 career-focused clusters of study that will shape their high school curriculum.
- With the help from parents or parental designees and school counselors, all 8th grade students will write an Individual Graduation Plan (IGP) that includes general graduation requirements, as well as coursework and out-of-classroom learning opportunities related to a student's chosen cluster of study.
Contact a Career Development Facilitator