After being closed to due Covid since 2020, our BMS MakerSpace, which is located in our school media center is set to re-open in November 2022. Students will be able to sign up to visit the MakerSpace before school via a Google Form, and during the school day with a pass from a teacher or staff member. 7th & 8th grade students will serve as "MakerSpace Guides," assisting with the management of the MakerSpace before school. Beginning in January 2023, we will host afterschool Maker events, which students can sign up to attend.
- The Makerspace will open at 8am each day when the library opens. Students must return to their SAIL classroom at the conclusion of the morning announcements.
- Complete this form by 3:30pm to sign up for the Makerspace for the following school day. NOTE: MakerSpace Signups remain open until 5pm on Sunday for Monday morning (or when full).
- Students may sign up to come to the Makerspace before school ONCE per week.
- A list of signup will be emailed out to SAIL teachers the afternoon before.
- If the Makerspace has to be closed for any reason AFTER signups have been completed, students signed up for that day will be allowed to sign up for another day that week.
- A MAXIMUM of 20 students PER DAY will be allowed to sign up to come to the Makerspace
- Students are expected to follow schoolwide/Media Center behavior expectations. Failure to do so may result in you not being permitted to use the Makerspace for an extended period of time.
Makerspace Sign Up form