703 Bryson Drive
Simpsonville, SC 29681
864-355-3600 (main office)
Principal: Andreya Boggs
Assistant Principal: Leda Young
The mission of Bryson Elementary School is to provide diverse educational experiences that encourage responsible, productive, and creative individuals to become independent lifelong learners.
The vision of Bryson Elementary School is for our students to become independent, moral, and responsible. We envision a safe, structured, and stimulating environment in which students can utilize and optimize their own unique capabilities. We aspire to develop well-rounded students to be productive citizens in an ever-changing society.
- We believe a student’s success is the shared responsibility of the community, parents, students, and staff.
- We believe children learn best in a safe, structured, and stimulating environment.
- We believe educational experiences should prepare students to be moral, responsible, and productive citizens.
- We believe each child has academic potential and can achieve personal success.
- We believe all students have the ability to learn and should remain actively engaged in learning through a curriculum enhanced by technology.
- We believe each child can grow socially and emotionally, while developing strong values and self-discipline.