Welcome Technology Goals & Objectives Expectations for Students Expectations for Teachers Procedures
Expectations for Teachers
- Teachers will monitor student use of Chromebooks for inappropriate use or inappropriate content.
- Teachers will provide opportunities for students to develop 21st century skills using Chromebooks, Google Apps for Education and other available web tools.
- Teachers will discuss school district policies with students each year so students understand expectations.
- Teachers will provide guidance and instruction for students actively involved in the global community.
- Teachers will model and hold high expectations for students while sharing and gathering information online.
- Teachers will model responsible care and use of the Chromebooks.
- Teachers will follow and enforce school policy and procedure in regard to Chromebooks.