Good afternoon Wildcats!
This is Mr. Price with your announcements & reminders!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR BAND DIRECTOR, MR. CHRISTIAN SCOTT. HE WAS NAMED AS ONE OF THE
TOP TEN FINALISTS FOR GREENVILLE COUNTY SCHOOLS TEACHER OF THE YEAR!
WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU MR. SCOTT; WHAT AN HONOR!
Upcoming Dates and Special Events
April 15th Baseball: versus Rudolph Gordon at Woodside Park
Softball: versus Rudolph Gordon at home
Girls and Boys Soccer: versus Riverside at home
April 16th eLearning Day for Hillcrest Middle Students
The deadline for purchasing yearbooks is fast approaching. The cost is $35, and you can order online at jostensyearbooks.com. Only a small number will be available for sale at the end of the year, so you must pre-order as soon as possible to ensure your child gets a yearbook. This is definitely a school year we will want to remember!
CoVid- 19 Protocols Revisited
· To make certain we are doing our part to protect ourselves, our loved ones, our community and our school, please report any known exposure or positive CoVid tests to the HMS administration, even if it was at the beginning of our winter break.
· Students must wear masks at ALL TIMES in the building, unless eating lunch or when social distancing is possible. We will have “mask breaks” throughout the day with fresh air outside.
Please bring clear water bottles
Please charge Chromebooks at home each night
Dress code: the weather is getting warmer, please remember the following:
· Shorts/skirts length – no more than 3 inches above the knee (boys and girls)
· Legging can be worn ONLY under an approved dress code item (no more than 3 inches above the knee)
· Please do not have skin showing through pants above the knee (again we apply the 3 inch rule)
· Please do not wear sagging pants/shorts
· IDs must be worn at all times including on the bus
· Masks must be worn at school and on the bus
Afternoon Carline Pick-up
As a reminder, all vehicles picking students up in the afternoon should be using the designated carlines, not the parking lot in front of the school or anywhere along the road. The last pickup time for early dismissal is 2:45 pm. The left turn into the parking lot off of Garrison Road will be blocked at 2:45 pm by our School Resource Officer to prevent this traffic flow and ensure the safety of our students.
Thank you for all that you do for Hillcrest Middle! Have a great afternoon.