- School starts promptly at 8:25 am.
- No early dismissals after 2:45 pm.
- Students are allowed to miss 10 school days each year.
- School is dismissed at 3:15 pm.
- A parent must send a note for ANY absence or it will remain unexcused.
- Students should be picked up from school no later than 3:45 pm.
- Email a Scanned Doctor's Excuse - email@example.com
Please remember that upon returning to school after an absence, the student must bring a note to the front office upon arrival to school. The note should contain the following:
-Student’s legal first & last name
-Date (s) missed
-Reason for the absence
-Parent or guardian’s signature
For your convenience, you may click the links below to complete an electronic Parent Note or scan/email a Doctor's Excuse. In addition, feel free to submit an email containing your Parent Note information, or send a handwritten note, upon your student's return to school.
Absence notes and doctor's excuses can also be faxed to (864) 355-6120