Spring Picture Orders
Orders can be placed online at mylifetouch.com or money can be sent to the school in a sealed envelope on or before Friday, April 16, 2021.
State Testing Schedule
SC EOY State Testing Schedule
April 28th, May 4th, May 11th
May 4th, May 5th, May 12th
May 5th, May 6th, May 13th
Sign Up For Parent BackPack!
A Backpack for Parents account provides parents, guardians, or contacts with a central place to:
- View your student's attendance, classes, grades, lunch balances, and test scores
- Apply or register their student to Special Focus schools and programs (Fine Arts Center, Career Centers, etc.)
- Receive alerts and notifications regarding their students
- View your student's school and contact information
- Manage parent and contact information for their students
- Create your account today! Go to Backpack for Parents.
Need help signing up? Open the directions in English or Spanish.
Kindergarten & First Grade Registration
K5 & 1st Grade registration has resumed for all Greenville County Schools! Children who will be five year old on before September 1 of the current year must enroll in public or private kindergarten unless the parent or legal guardian signs a waiver. Any child who will be six years old on or before September 1 of the current year must enroll in first grade.
Documents Needed for Registration:
2 Proofs of Residency (utility bills, mortgage statement, lease agreement)
A copy of a valid Driver's license or Photo Id of parent/guardian
A copy of the student's birth certificate
A copy of up-to-date immunizations or religious exemption form
*If your child is a CURRENT Grove Elementary student they do not need to re-register for 1st Grade.