The mission of Greer Middle School is to empower students to become independent, productive learners who exemplify good character.
Greer Middle will become a model that all other schools in Greenville County will aspire to emulate. We will support our community and contribute to the quality of life of our families. We will become a school that teachers gladly support, students respect, and of which the community can be proud.
Our School Motto is "Empowering Learners For A World Class Education"
We believe our students should:
- give and be given respect.
- be constantly challenged with standards driven curriculum and instruction.
- share the accountability for education with parents, teachers, and the community.
- receive curriculum, instruction, and assessment aligned to meet their individual needs
- be able to communicate effectively and solve problems.
- feel safe both emotionally and physically in and out of the classroom.