Stone Academy PTA
PTA Executive Board
2019-2020 STONE PTA EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
VP Service & Enrichment
VP Ways & Means
Volunteerism at Stone Academy includes:
- PTA Executive Board
- PTA Committees
- School Improvement Council
- Room Parents
- Classroom Assistance
- Computer Lab Assistants
- F.A.M.E. and C.H.A.M.P.s Mentors
- Business Education Partners
- Artists, Musicians, and Performers
The school maintains a resource list of parents and/or community members who are willing to speak to classes about their careers, or to share other information and experiences.
Greenville District 1 PTA Council
South Carolina PTA
1826 Henderson St., Columbia, SC 29201 (800) 743-3782
541 Fairbanks Ct., Ste. 1300, Chicago, IL 60611-3396 (800) 307-4782
Stone Academy PTA wins National Award
For its outstanding parent involvement program, the Stone PTA recently brought home the National PTA Parent Involvement Schools of Excellence Certification. The program was judged on its alignment with the National Standards for Parent/Family Involvement. Congratulations to all the wonderful parents and teachers whose hard work and commitment made this achievement possible.
Objectives of the PTA
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.