The President's Message
President's Message coming soon!
The Parent Teacher Student Association
Southside's PTSA Membership is open to anyone who believes in the Mission and Purposes of National Parent Teacher Association. Individual members may belong to any number of PTAs and pay dues in each. Every person who joins a local PTSA automatically becomes a member of both the State and National PTSAs.
Together we are a powerful voice for children.
With your help, we can continue to work toward PTAs goal of quality education and nurturing environment for every child.
Making every child’s potential a reality
- To be a powerful voice for children.
- To be a relevant resource for families and communites.
- A strong advocate for the education and well being of every child.
The Purpose of the Parent Teacher Association
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home. School, community and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into close relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
Joining the Southside High School PTSA
Simply complete the membership form. Leave it in the school office addressed to the PTSA mailbox or mail to Southside PTSA, 6630 Frontage Road, Greenville SC, 29605. Make checks payable to Southside PTSA. Meeting Dates- meetings are held @ 7:00pm
PTSA Board and Committee Chairs
President: Brook Culclasure
Vice President-President Elect: OPEN
Secretary: Jennifer Foster
Treasurer: Shannon Johnson
Ways and Means
- School Store: Donna Mathis (school store volunteer coordinator)
- Reflections: Susan Goldsmith
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation: Barbara Brown