- To provide education that opens doors for college, career and engaged citizenship for all
- To accelerate learning opportunities and provide a system of structured supports
To stimulate lifelong learning and to promote an understanding of community and curriculum standards by providing opportunities for students to apply acquired skills and by modeling desired behavior and attitudes. We will know students are learning and becoming productive, involved, caring citizens by maintaining data that chart their progress so we can provide various levels of intervention to guide students toward success.
Celebrating Diversity. United in Learning
Our Goals for Students
- Contribute to the well being of the school community by fostering a safe, inclusive and supportive learning environment.
- Graduate high school in four years college and/or career ready
- Achieve and apply language and mathematical literacy