See Something Say Something

Parent Resources




Notice before withdrawing to attend non-public school: Before withdrawing a student to attend a private/homeschool co-op it is HIGHLY recommended to check the accreditation on the possible enrolling institute. If your student returns to Greenville County Schools from non-accredited (e.g., non-AdvancED) institution (home-school, private school, international school, out-of-state school, etc.), he/she must demonstrate proficiency in the credit bearing courses he/she is transferring in for HS credit. If unsure whether the institution is accredited, use the accreditation agency list to determine whether it is accredited.