In partnership with the home and community, our mission is to:
Prepare, Respect, Enrich, Succeed
Vision and Beliefs
We envision a school where…
- There is mutual respect, honesty, responsibility, and cooperation among the school community.
- Home, community, and school work together to benefit all students.
- The environment is a safe, secure, and inviting place which promotes student learning.
- Curriculum and instruction meet the needs of all students.
- Students are equipped with skills which enable them to apply their learning in meaningful context.
- All students are equipped to use technology and research skills to gain knowledge for lifelong learning.
Our Staff Believes:
- All children can learn.
- Education is a joint responsibility of home, school, and community.
- School should be a safe and inviting place.
- Each member of the school community brings a unique variety of gifts, interests, experiences, and beliefs to the classroom.
- School should be a place where respect, responsibility, honesty, and cooperation exist.
- Curriculum and instruction should meet the needs of all students.
- The physical, social, and emotional development of the child is relevant to learning.
- Students should learn skills that enable them to handle everyday life situations.
School Safety Plan:
Pelham Road Elementary School Safety Letter
100 All-Star Way, Greenville, SC 29615
Phone: 864-355-7600 | Fax: 864-355-7658