Welcome to Monarch's attendance information page! You can find answers to common questions here, or you may call our school office with questions at 864-452-0600.
To submit a note for your child's absence, please notify Mrs. Mattison, our attendance clerk.
Doctor's notes and/or excuses may be scanned to Mrs. Mattison at firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 864-452-0690.
Here are a few reminders to help you and your student have a successful year at Monarch Elementary:
- The building opens for students at 7:00 am
- School starts promptly at 7:45 am
- No early dismissals after 1:45 pm
- School is dismissed at 2:15 pm
- Students should be picked up from school no later than 2:45 pm
- A parent must send a note for ANY absence or it will remain unexcused.
- Students are allowed to miss 10 non-medical school days each year. All absences after the 10th non-medical absence must be for medical reasons and accompanied by a note from a doctor.
- A student must attend at least 3 hours or 180 minutes to be counted present for the day.