Important updates for 2020-2021
The window for junior and senior students to purchase parking passes will open on 1/18 and run until 1/21. As with prior years, the mid-year cost will not change from the initial purchase price. Additional spaces will not be provided to sophomore students. Students who wish to park must follow the guidelines outlined on this webpage and submit all required information using their school e-mail. Students who submitted the required valid documentation will receive an e-mail with payment instructions on 1/22. Students are responsible for checking the dates on the documentation provided. Applicants submitting an expired registration, insurance, or license information will be denied. Passes will be provided to students during lunch on 1/25 and 1/26 in the front office. Students may not park on campus until they have received their parking tag. This will be the last opportunity for students to purchase parking passes this year.
Passes must be purchased using MySchoolBucks, and all forms must be submitted in a digital format as we are not accepting paper copies. Please download the parking pass application from the MHS website and complete ALL requirements detailed in the packet.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the permit process and look forward to a great 2020-2021 school year.
Use the images below to help you locate your numbered parking space.
1. Ensure you meet all qualifications listed in the application.
2. Complete, sign, and have your parents sign your application.
3. Go to MySchoolBucks and purchase your parking pass
4. Log into your GCSD Google account using your student e-mail
5. Complete the 2020-2021 MHS Parking Application Submission Form
6. Upon submission, a confirmation of your submission will be e-mailed to you. Please know that the completion of the application form does not guarantee a spot, as all documents must be verified.
Parking passes will be given to students during the first two weeks of school based on their attendance schedule.