The mission of Heritage Elementary is to provide high quality academic, social, and life experiences that help develop young children into successful, independent adults.
We inspire our students to become lifelong learners by implementing best practices in a safe and nurturing environment.
Our Values and Beliefs
Values and beliefs are the core of who we are, what we do, and how we think and feel. Values and beliefs reflect what is important to us; they describe what we think about work and how we think it should operate.
- Caring teachers, administrators, and support staff must have high expectations of all students in both their academic performance and their social behavior.
- Communication is essential to foster a successful partnership between parents, students, and staff.
- Students should feel confident, and emotionally and physically safe while at Heritage Elementary School.
- The curriculum, instruction, and assessment should be efficient, informative, and instructionally driven.
- Curriculum and instruction must meet the needs of all students and prepare each student for success.
- Education is the shared responsibility of students, home, school, business, and community.
- Early reading and mathematical thinking are the foundations for educational success.