Important Spring Sports dates:
Baseball conditioning only-1/22-1/26 3:30-4:30
Baseball and Softball Tryouts-1/29-2/1 3:30-5:30
Boys and Girls Soccer Tryouts-2/5-2/8 3:30-5:30
Athletics Physicals for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year must be dated after April 1st, 2017. Paper forms for Athletics will not be accepted. All forms must be uploaded to PlanetHS.com
Here are instructions to PlanetHS.com to sign up, submit, and upload Athletics Forms:
- Go to planeths.com
- Parent and student must sign up for separate accounts.
- Parent and student must fill out ALL information for your profile and make (follow) Dr. Phinnize J. Fisher Middle School your home school.
- Do not forget to enter a valid birthdate.
- Do not forget to put cell phone and email to receive notifications
- Parent and student must also follow the sport team they are on.
- Log in to parent account and click on the Athletic Forms tab, then click the drop down link, Athletic Participation.
- Click on the “link accounts” button.
- Click link to Link Student Account and enter the student email address associated with your child’s planeths.com account.
- Log out of the parent account and into the student planeths.com account. Open the student email used to sign up for planeths.com and click on the invitation link in the email from planeths.com. This will take the student back to planeths.com where they can approve the link from the parent.
- If you are unsuccessful, make sure the student is logged into planeths.com, follow steps 5-7 above, and approve the link (if the email doesn't take you directly to the approval link in planeths.com.)
- Once accounts are linked, the parent and the student have access to the forms, fill in appropriate info and sign and submit forms. You must upload the physical exam form that was signed by the doctor and the birth certificate. All other forms are completed electronically.
- The History Form, Risk Acknowledgement, Concussion Agreement, and Steadman Hawkins Form (optional) should be completed electronically and NOT uploaded.
- The Physical Exam Form that the physician signed, and a copy of the student’s Birth Certificate, should be uploaded.
- The parent as well as the student must click approve to submit each form. The parent and child should also both check all boxes on the Concussion agreement.
- You can also download the PlanetHS.com app on your smart phone to sign up, access documents, submit documents, and upload documents.