- 2017-2018 GCS Progress Report flipbook
- Advanced Placement at BRHS
- BRHS May Newsletter
- GCSD Volunteer Guidelines and Application Page
- Student & Parent Chromebook Website
- Course Catalog Information
- Flow Chart for Courses
- Breakfast/Lunch Menus & Nutrition
- Student Fees
- PTSA Information
- Attendance Office
- Media Center
- Destiny Discovery Catalog
- School Counseling Department
- Bell Schedule
- Enrollment Forms
- Health Room Policy Changes
- B & R Photography
- Virtual School Program
- Student Athletic and College Recruiting
- Yearbook & Senior Ads
Tiger of the Month:
- Sign-up for Media Center and Media Center Conference Room
- Incident Management System
- SC Department of Education
Pay Dues and Fees Online:
Donate to BRHS
News from the Ridge
BRHS Counseling Office Days of Operation
The counseling office will be open during the summer on the following dates:
July 9, 10, 17, 18, 24, 25, 31 and August 1
- The guidance office will be taking appointments from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm.
- Please call 355-1800 to schedule an appointment.
- Remember there will be no schedule changes.
- Student schedules and teacher schedules are not known until August when they are printed just before orientation.
Sign up for ALIVE @ 25
Alive@25 Website Students can take the Alive @ 25 class at Blue Ridge High School or at other locations. Click on the link above to see where other classes are offered.