About Simpsonville Elementary School
- School Mascot: The Simpsonville Seal "Lu-Seal"
- Color: Blue and White
- Theme: "Leading and Learning SEAL our Success!"
- Enrollment: 780 students
- Grades: Kindergarten-5th Grade
Empowered with 21st century skills
Leaders and life-long learners
The vision of Simpsonville Elementary is to prepare students to be productive, respectful, and responsible.
We at Simpsonville Elementary School have the following goals:
- To create in all students the desire to learn.
- To strive to meet the mental, emotional, physical and social needs of all students.
- To provide academic opportunities that will prepare students to be productive in a changing world.
- To help students develop good health habits, physical fitness, and proper nutrition.
- To help students appreciate art, music and literature.
- To encourage appropriate student behavior by creating and environment that promotes positive self-esteem and self-control.
- To help students develop good citizenship habits through an understanding of family, community, state and country.
- To foster an appreciation for differing values and cultural norms.
- To encourage the active involvement of parents in their child's education.