Mission and Beliefs
Riverside Middle School is a community of learners, developing the world class skills to be productive, engaged members of a global citizenry.
We believe . . .
- The student is the heart of the school.
- Educational experiences should occur in an inclusive and safe environment; Respect for diversity is a strength that builds bridges between people.
- Family, volunteer and community partnerships are critical to the learning process.
- Every student can capitalize on his or her unique gifts to be an active and engaged learner.
- Middle School should provide a variety of developmentally appropriate experiences to allow students to participate in a global and digital citizenry.
- Curriculum and instruction should meet students’ needs and provide opportunities for all students to achieve their greatest potential.