Summer Bridge Program
Mauldin Elementary will be offering a summer bridge program this summer to help fill in learning gaps caused by the pandemic. Due to limited space, students will be invited to participate based on academic needs. Students invited will receive an invitation and application for the program.
Weekly School Updates
Want to keep up-to-date with current information and all the exciting things happening at Mauldin Elementary School?
Each week, current information is shared through a weekly phone call to families. Weekly calls are recorded on Friday afternoons and sent to families on Sunday afternoons to help prepare for the upcoming week. Information can be received by both phone and email.
Not receiving our calls? Would you like to additionally receive all calls through email? Please call our front office at 355-3700 to update phone numbers or add your email address.
Click below to read this week's updates:
April 5- Spring Break!
Is Your Address up to Date?
If you have recently moved and need to update your address with the school, please send two current utility bills to email@example.com. If you have questions, please contact the front office at 864-355-3700.
Student Enrollment Forms
Please bring the following information in order to enroll your child at Mauldin Elementary School:
- Copy of Parent's Driver's License
- Your child’s Birth Certificate
- A current South Carolina Immunization record from DHEC (All out of state immunizations must be transferred to a SC Immunization for school)
- Two Proofs of Residency (which can include):
- A current Electric, Water, or Gas Bill displaying the address of residence and billing date within the past 30 days
- Closing statement for home or current mortgage statement for primary residence showing property address (not mailing address)
- Property Tax Form
- Most recent state or federal income tax return displaying the address of residence.
- Current statement from DSS (Department of Social Services) or any other Government Agency which provides residency of the parent/legal guardian
PLEASE NOTE: ANY PARENTS PROVIDING A LEASE AGREEMENT AS A FORM OF PROOF OF RESIDENCY WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT UPDATED LEASE AGREEMENTS UPON THE EXPIRATION OF THE CURRENT LEASE AGREEMENT.
The following forms may be found at the Greenville County Schools website:
The following additional forms are required:
Please contact Tobie Wells at our office, 864-355-3700, if you have any questions or need assistance.