Interested in Volunteering or Mentoring?
We are excited to work with Mentor Upstate to train and match mentors and tutors to support our students for the 2022-2023 school year.
Please check out their site to learn more about Mentor Upstate and sign-up.
Student Placement Policy 2022-23 School Year
As we begin planning for the 2022-2023 school year, and developing classroom rosters, parents and guardians have the opportunity to provide important input that may help us in making the best decision about placement for your child. Please read our Student Placement Policy for more information.
Weekly School Updates
Want to keep up-to-date with current information and all the exciting things happening at Mauldin Elementary School?
Each week, current information is shared through a weekly phone call to families. Weekly calls are recorded on Friday afternoons and sent to families on Sunday afternoons to help prepare for the upcoming week. Information can be received by both phone and email.
Leader in Me Leadership Day
Student Enrollment Forms
Please bring the following information in order to enroll your child at Mauldin Elementary School:
- Copy of Parent's Driver's License
- Your child’s Birth Certificate
- A current South Carolina Immunization record from DHEC (All out of state immunizations must be transferred to a SC Immunization for school)
- Two Proofs of Residency (which can include):
- A current Electric, Water, or Gas Bill displaying the address of residence and billing date within the past 30 days
- Closing statement for home or current mortgage statement for primary residence showing property address (not mailing address)
- Property Tax Form
- Most recent state or federal income tax return displaying the address of residence.
- Current statement from DSS (Department of Social Services) or any other Government Agency which provides residency of the parent/legal guardian
PLEASE NOTE: ANY PARENTS PROVIDING A LEASE AGREEMENT AS A FORM OF PROOF OF RESIDENCY WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT UPDATED LEASE AGREEMENTS UPON THE EXPIRATION OF THE CURRENT LEASE AGREEMENT.
The following forms may be found at the Greenville County Schools website:
The following additional forms are required:
Please contact Tobie Wells at our office, 864-355-3700, if you have any questions or need assistance.