About Mauldin Elementary
At Mauldin Elementary our mission is to empower all individuals to
lead with intention, explore with purpose, and persevere in seeking solutions.
Our Values and Beliefs
- We believe children learn best in a safe, nurturing, student-centered environment.
- We believe education must be a cooperative effort of home, school and community where everyone models responsibility and respect.
- We believe curriculum and instruction must be developmentally appropriate in order to accommodate each student’s individual learning styles.
- We believe we must recognize, respect, encourage and share our cultural diversity.
- We believe students must become responsible learners who can function and compete in a global society.
Student Goals and Expectations
We hold all of our students to high standards. We expect all students to:
- Attend school daily unless ill or legally excused
- Come to school on time with necessary materials
- Be critical thinkers
- Be responsible learners by putting forth best effort in completing all in-class and homework assignments and in meeting deadlines
- Obey school rules and cooperate with school personnel
- Treat people and property with respect
- Work well independently as well as interdependently
- See that school correspondence reaches home
- Dress and groom in a neat and clean mannerly
- Have the skills, self-confidence and values necessary to become contributing members of our society