GED Testing Center
Greenville County Schools
Sullivan Center Campus
206 Wilkins Street
Greenville, South Carolina 29605
Congratulations on being ready to take the National GED® Test. We hope that you have prepared yourself well and that you will pass this rigorous test that will give you an equivalent high school diploma.
The GED Testing Service sets the passing score for the GED Test in all subjects. The minimum passing score is 145. If you have passed one or more tests, please get busy and study on the other subjects, retake the GED Ready in that test, and try again if your scores show you are ready to retake the real test.
The following is information about registering for the computer test but you cannot register for it at Sullivan Center.
Computerized GED Testing
- To sign-up for the computerized GED using the internet go to www.ged.com.
- If you have never taken any portion of the GED test on computer fill in the form under "Sign up for MyGED today."
- If you have taken a portion of the GED test on computer fill in your credentials under "Already registered? Sign in"
- Follow the online instructions and register for sections of GED test you need.
- Should you have questions about how to sign up call 1-877-EXAM-GED (1 877 392 6433)
- The staff does not have access to the available slots for dates & times. You can only find out what is available by logging into www.ged.com.
REMEMBER: ATTEND CLASSES TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF PASSING THE TEST.
Test Taking Tips and Reminders For Test Day
- Your score is determined by the number of questions you answer correctly.
- There is only one correct answer to each question.
- There is no credit if you mark more than one answer to a questions
Reminders for Test Day
- Bring a valid South Carolina Driver's License or a South Carolina state issued identification card on the day you take the test. You must keep the ID out on the table during each test.
Test Day Regulations
- Arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled testing time.
- Park across the street from Sullivan Center.
- Bring a valid picture identification (SC driver’s license or a South Carolina state issued identification card)
- REMEMBER: GED testing regulations now prohibit purses, tote bags, cell phones, watches, water, food, book bags and similar items from being brought into the testing room.
- Please leave these items in your vehicle or at home.
Check Your Score
Weather Policy for Lifelong Learning and The Greenville GED Test Center
If the Greenville County School District is closed for holidays or teacher workdays, then Lifelong Learning will be closed as well. Lifelong Learning also follows the Greenville County Schools' weather policy for school closings and delays. Please check the School District's Home Page or check your local radio and television stations for announcements.
If the Greenville School District is closed, then the GED test is cancelled. If the District is on a delay, then the test is cancelled. Participants will need to contact Pearson Vue to reschedule your test day by calling 1-877-EXAM-GED (1-877-392-6433).