English as a Second Language
Click for Detailed Information about the Classes
"It's Never Too Late"
ESL Fall Classes 2019
ESL clases de otoño 2019
- Tuesdays: August 6 & 13, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays: August 7 & 14, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Thursdays: August 8 & 15, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: August 17 8:00 a.m. until noon (first come, first served)
Note: all students must be tested, registered, and have all fees paid before attending the first class of each session.
Payment is cash only (We do not accept checks, credit or debit cards)
Why Study English?
Learning to speak English well may be the best thing you can do to improve your life.
ESL Students Testimonials
You will be able to:
- Acquire a second language.
- Obtain a new job.
- Improve skills to get a better job.
- Improve personal life.
- Meet family’s or friend’s goals.
- Build self-confidence.
- Apply learning experiences to real world problems and life situations.