GED Registration Options
The following information is about registering for the computer test, however, please remember, that you cannot register for it at the Sullivan Center.
The GED Testing Service sets the passing score for the GED Test in all subjects. The minimum passing score is 145. If you have passed one or more tests, retake the GED Ready and try again in the other content areas.
Computerized GED Testing
- To sign-up for the computerized GED, go to www.ged.com.
- If you have never taken any portion of the GED test on computer fill in the form under "Sign up for MyGed today."
- If you have taken a portion of the GED test on computer enter your email and password under "Already registered? Sign in."
- Follow the online instructions and register for sections of GED test you need.
- Should you have questions about how to sign up call 1.877.EXAM.GED (1.877.392.6433).
- Our staff does not have access to the available slots for dates & times. You can only find out what is available by logging into www.ged.com.
South Carolina GED Test Requirements:
- Must be at least 17 years old and withdrawn from high school.
- Must have valid South Carolina State Issued ID.
- Special accommodations must be submitted to Pearson VUE for approval.
Testing Fees - South Carolina Residents
- $37.50 per test.
Testing fees are non-refundable.