Goal 4: Maintain at least a 96.8% attendance rate for all students and all student sub groups from 2012 through 2018.
Objective: Continue to maintain at least a 96.8% attendance rate for all students and all student subgroups for the 2016-2017 year.
Teacher and Administrator Quality
Goal 5: Maintain 100% of teachers as highly qualified from 2012-2018.
Objective: Continue to meet qualification criteria for 100% of teachers in all areas of certification.
- We believe that all students should be valued and treated with respect and dignity.
- We believe a safe environment is essential to the learning process.
- We believe all children should be challenged to view life from different perspectives.
- We believe self-respect, discipline, and social skills should be reinforced at school.
- We believe family engagement in the learning process is an essential component for student success.
- We believe differentiated curriculum and instruction should accommodate individual learning styles to meet the needs of all students.
- We believe educational experiences should enable students to communicate ideas, solve problems, think critically and creatively and consistently reflect on their own thinking.
- We believe a community partnership is essential for school success.
- We believe a PLC (Professional Learning Community) empowers all stakeholders to make informed decisions and provides experiences through data driven planning to ensure the success of each student.
- We believe each member of our school community can be a successful life-long learner.