Did You Know?
"When parents are involved, students achieve more. Statistics show that students exhibit more positive attitudes and behaviors when parents display an interest in volunteering." - edutopia.org
Our goal to partner with parents to meet the needs of FIE.
- Co-Presidents - Leslie Curry and Carolyne Keller
- Vice President - Vacant
- Secretary - Shasta Dill
- Treasurer - Whitney Dyer
- Volunteer Coordinator - n/a (if you are interested in this position please contact Lisa Hartnett @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aunt Het - Carolyne Keller
PBIS - Positive Behavior Intervention and Support
Click HERE for more information.
After School Care
Program Director - Ashley Smith
The After School Program provides supervised childcare for the 180-day school year for children enrolled in Kindergarten through fifth grade at Fountain Inn Elementary. The program operates from 2:30 - 6:00 pm each school day. Students will have a structured daily schedule of homework, outdoor activities, creative playtime, and games. Due to the number of students we serve, the responsibility for completed assignments must remain with the parents.
- 2:30 - 3:30: Homework Assistance and Snack
- 3:30 - 4:00: Free Time
- 4:00 - 5:30: Activity Stations:
- Gymnasium Activities
- Outside Playground Activities
- Computer Lab
- Arts and Crafts/Board Games
- 5:30 - 6:00: Clean Up/Dismissal
Enrollment forms are located on the home page of our website under Forms and Documents.
|1 child||2 children||3 children|
|Registration - $40.00 per family|
|.5 Week (2 days, regardless of number of hours)||$26.00||$47.00||$68.00|
|Week (3 or more days)||$42.00||$67.00||$88.00|
*Fees must be paid in advance by the week or month unless specific arrangements have been set up with the school.Â
*A late fee, of $1.00 per minute, will be assessed after 6:00PM.