Fountain Inn Elementary
608 Fairview St.
Fountain Inn, SC 29644
Telephone: (864) 355-5100
Fax: (864) 355-5164
Grades: K (3 Year Olds) - 5th Grade
Enrollment: 472 (in-person) 281 (virtual)
School Location: One block north of downtown Fountain Inn Between Main Street and I-385 on Fairview Street
Principal: Stephanie Reese
Awards and Honors
- Trees of Greenville Recipient
- SC Honors Choir participants
- Palmetto Silver Award Recipient 2009-2010, 2010-2011, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2018-19
- Beta Club Conference Award Winners
- Beta Club SC President of Student Body
- Donors Choose Recipients
- 3M Grant Recipients
For a closer look...
For more in-depth information on this school including programs, course offerings, extracurricular activities, and more - visit www.greenville.k12.sc.us/ftinn/
If you would like information about the School Report Card rating, visit the State Department of Education Website, screportcards.com.
For more information, call INFOLine at 864-355-3100, visit our website at www.greenville.k12.sc.us.
Our school theme: Let Your Light Shine • Mascot - Firefly • distinction of being the only school in city proper • Intentionally inclusive approach; therefore, available, accessible, and positive • Clean, safe, inviting and enriching atmosphere • Welcoming murals adorn the walls in the halls, media center with life-like characters, and the cafeteria with familiar local places • Student work is seen displayed throughout the building.
- Administrators: 2
- Teachers/Professional Staff: 36 (in-person) 17 (virtual)
- Support Staff: 13
- Sponsors Pumpkin Patch at the local Aunt Het Festival
- Good News Club
- Terrific Kids
- Honor local veterans for Veterans’ Day
- Trick or Treat with local merchants, hide Easter Eggs
- Grandparents, Moms, and Dads for Breakfast
- Spring Kindergarten Orientation
- Meet The Teacher Event
- After School Care
- Fifth Grade Junior Beta Club
- Professional Learning Community Model with teachers focused on success
- Save One Student – Student Mentor Program
- STEAM Lab
- WIN – What I need intervention and enrichment program for ALL students
- Run Hard
- FIKE (Fountain Inn Kids Enrichment)
- Piedmont Mental Health
- Safety Patrol
- Robotics Club
- S.H.I.N.E Show respect. Hold yourself accountable. Inspire others. Never give up. Every day, make good choices.