Fountain Inn Elementary
608 Fairview St.
Fountain Inn, SC 29644
Telephone: (864) 355-5100
Fax: (864) 355-5164
Grades: K (3 Year Olds) - 5th Grade
School Location: One block north of downtown Fountain Inn Between Main Street and I-385 on Fairview Street
Principal: Tony Reabold
Awards and Honors
- B2 (Breathe Better Grant) Recipient
- Trees of Greenville Model Elementary School
- Webmaster’s Choice Gold Award” 2006
- “Best of the Web” 2005
- S. C. Public Relations Association’s “Reward for Excellence” in 2006
- Red Carpet Schools recipient 2002-2006 and 2008-2011
- Recipient of the SC DHEC $200,000 Safe Routes to School grant
- SC Honors Choir participants
- 3 National Board Certified Teachers
- Palmetto Silver Award Recipient 2009-2010, 2010-2011, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14
- Closing the Achievement Gap - Silver Award 2009-2010
- PTA/Walmart Grant for a New Running Track 2014
For a closer look...
For more in-depth information on this school including programs, course offerings, extracurricular activities, and more - visit www.greenville.k12.sc.us/ftinn/
If you would like information about the School Report Card rating, visit the State Department of Education Website, http://ed.sc.gov/data/report-cards/ or for more detailed testing information, visit http://ed.sc.gov/data/state-assessments/.
For more information, call INFOLine at 864-355-3100, visit our website at www.greenville.k12.sc.us, or watch The Schools Channel (Charter Cable Channels 14 and 99).
Our school theme: We are all on one team • distinction of being the only school in city proper • Intentionally inclusive approach; therefore, available, accessible, and positive • Clean, safe, inviting and enriching atmosphere • Front lobby has park benches, lampposts, and a decorative mailbox to support our writing program. • Welcoming murals adorn the walls in the halls, media center with life-like characters, and the cafeteria with familiar local places • Student work is seen gaily displayed throughout the building.
- Administrators: 2
- Teachers/Professional Staff: 56
- Support Staff: 14
- Sponsors Pumpkin Patch at the local Aunt Het Festival
- Good News Club
- Terrific Kids
- Honor local veterans for Veterans’ Day
- Trick or Treat with local merchants, hide Easter Eggs
- Grandparents, Moms, and Dads for Breakfast
- Spring Kindergarten Round-Up
- Back to School Night
- After School Care
- Fifth Grade Junior Beta Club
- Professional Learning Community Model with teachers focused on success
- Quarterly Community Celebrations